2016, our first year as an official business as Queen City Balloon Bar, was SO much fun. As an update and as a big "Thank-You!" to our customers, we wanted to take you through a few quick highlights of what our first year in business looked like and how YOU have helped us grow!
Hello, Sioux Falls (South Dakota's Queen City) We Sell Cool Balloons
We said an official "hello" on Instagram, on May 3, 2016.
Great To Meet You!
From there we started making some really fun friends and contacts who we are incredibly grateful for as they gave a really nice kick-start to our business. Including, but not limited to:
Ivy's 3rd birthday party was SUCH A BLAST! 💜 I loved seeing her in her mermaid costume from @carkendesign and so incredibly happy! The balloon arch by @queencityballoons was SO AMAZING! Perfect centerpiece for the party! And we completely devoured her cake from @sugarsbakedgoodsandsweettreats - best cakes in town!!! 🎂 YUM! Ivy's mermaid inspired third birthday photos are up on the blog today! This party was my favorite so far 🎉☺️ #ivysmermaidthirdbirthday #ontheblog
Let's Do This
From there, we ran with things, ending up with some very fantastic highlights, including:
- Moving from three regular customers to fifty-five (and already growing new customers in 2017)
- Moving from just birthday parties to open houses, business anniversaries, baby showers, engagement shoots, and weddings
- Doing business with twelve corporate clients and three event planning companies
- Moving onto Google's first page for "balloons Sioux Falls" and other key phrases
- Being featured on Downtown Sioux Falls' #2016bestnine Instagram photo
- Receiving consistently high marks from customers and several 5-star reviews on our Google business page
Here's to More Balloons in 2017!
2017 is already shaping up to be a fantastic year, and we can't wait to see what's next!
THANK YOU, again, for choosing us, recommending us, and making us feel welcome in the great city of Sioux Falls.
p.s. Need balloons for your next party, event, or gift? Order some today by filling out a request information form or calling us at 605-368-1618!